Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever. Psalm125:1

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dylan's Off to Afghanistan

September 25, 2010 Our Dylan and his family meet on base at Camp Pendleton to see Dylan and Kilo Company off. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life, I knew where my boy was going and I stood there and let him go? My heart broke as I watched Dylan hug his sweet Kylee goodbye, I cried when Dyl held me and listened close to him tell me "Mum, its ok, I'm going to be fine, I love you". We were all sitting close on the ground and Cody had us hold hands and he said a beautiful prayer for Dylan and our family. I know that the Lord will protect and watch over Dylan and bring him home safe to his wife and baby! We love you Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment